Tuesday, 21 January 2014

stop scrolling

to the person reading this,

I was thinking and praying about what I should write this morning, and I feel like some people need to hear this.

just. stahp. scrolling.
stop living life in the device you hold in your hand! there is a whole WORLD out there that needs your gifts and talents to make it a better place, but you can't get anywhere if you're stuck in cyberland. I know, in order to read this you would have HAD to be online, but I challenge you today.

go off, right now and do something good for someone else that you wouldn't normally do.
go out, and practise your gifts or passions, then show them to someone you love.
go live, you have approximately 30 000 days on this planet. just take that one in.

so how many have you wasted so far, sitting, scrolling on Insta or Facebook? Tumblr or blogger?
this world NEEDS you, your life is SIGNIFICANT! every single minute you can breathe air into your lungs, is a gift.
I don't know about you, but I get pretty excited about unwrapping gifts, wondering what incredible thing awaits under the unknown. in other words, TODAY is a gift and thousands of opportunities await you if you would just unwrap it in the right way.

stop scrolling my friend, get up and use today.

love always,
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment