to the person reading this,
the word selfless can be so overlooked sometimes. but break down the word to rediscover its meaning.
self-less.
less of self.
in other words, more of others.
a pretty simple concept but something everyone needs to be reminded of constantly. this world can tend to get 'all about me', you don't have to look far to see that. but I want to live in a world and be the generation that challenges that and says more of YOU. imagine if everyone in the world woke up with the mindset 'how can I help you?' 'what can I do to make your life better?'.
it would look like a pretty different world I reckon.
let that be the challenge for today and this week; decrease yourself, so that others may increase. you may just learn a thing or two about yourself and the people in your life.
you can make a difference.
have a majestic monday! make someone smile.
E x
No comments:
Post a Comment