Friday, 10 January 2014

why the blog


to the person reading this,

you're probably wondering what this blog is about. well, for the past year or so I've been creating a series of 'to the person reading this' facebook status' to brighten up people's days in some small way. this blog is to bring those status', my love of photography and optimism together in one space. a place where people can go to feel better, find words of encouragement, inspiring pictures and just love.
and I did this, just because I can. just because I want to leave a mark in this world and encourage people to find their purpose. the title is made up of words that I love and live life by;

just- exactly what is needed
be- to occur or take place
cause- a movement, something worth fighting for

I truly believe that people NEED positive messages in their lives, by whatever means. all I hope is that somewhere someone is reading my little messages of love and hope, and feels a slight twinge of inspiration. enough to make them want to make changes in their world, that will then spill over into the world's of people in their lives. and so it goes on.

so, person reading this, I hope you enjoy the blog, read the love-filled messages, comment whenever you like a post or when you want to share your thoughts, and feel empowered to live out your purpose. whatever that may look like.

ps. below are some piccies I shot at Byron this week with my stunning relatives and sister. hope you like them!

so much love,
E x





















3 comments:

  1. This is so amazing Emma. I love what you do and what you are trying to do. Every time I read your, 'to the person reading this' facebook status', I feel so happy! Its amazing how you come up with the most simplest things and turn them into something amazingly, huge and full of meaning. You know how to make your status' mean a lot to someone. And I am one of those someones. You are so talented and the pics that you have got on this page are incredible! Can't wait for you next 'to the person reading this'. xx Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Kate! Thankyou so much! Just made my night :) I'm so glad you like them, it means so much to know that stuff. xx

      Delete
    2. No, Thankyou!! You have helped me a lot! xx

      Delete